AddSecure is a leading European provider of secure IoT connectivity solutions for critical communication and secure data. AddSecure currently supplies more than 50,000 customers in the security industry, rescue services, building security and automation, digital care services, construction, transport and logistics, electricity and water supply, smart cities, etc. with IoT services that ensure the life- and business-critical business. This helps to save lives, protect property and vital societal functions, and ensure stable business operations. AddSecure AS and Smart Alarms division in Norway has a turnover in 200 MNOK and we are around 50 employees located in Oslo.
Join us and become our Finance Manager for AddSecure AS and our Smart Alarms business division in Norway.
Primary responsibilities include the supervision and accountability of Smart Alarms business control and accounting functions in Norway (internal or external), consolidation process, and to provide accurate and timely information to various internal and external stakeholders.
Finance Manager will play a key role in implementing and harmonizing accounting policies according to Group policies and guidelines.
Role reports to VP Finance Smart Alarms, Krisztina Pankl who is member of Smart Alarms business division leadership team. Role is based in Oslo.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes sure that the data provided by the accounting department / external accounting services provider are accurate and in line with the local accounting standards
- Responsible for accounting adjustments based on IFRS.
- Ensures timely and accurate monthly closing and reporting of financials
- Responsible for year-end closing and tax declaration
- Produces relevant data and contribute to monthly Group consolidation and Reporting packages
- Participates in and drives budgeting and forecasting processes
- Maintains, and ensures compliance with, Group reporting guidelines
- Drives improvement projects to reduce closing time, implements KPI´s to ensure smooth closing process
- Works proactively with the local accounting specialist to identify and resolves potential accounting or process issues
- Maintains the Group’s Chart of Account and Management Accounting structure
- Implements relevant Managerial reporting, manages Ad hoc requests and KPI´s, in coordination with VP Finance Smart Alarms
- Acts as a contact person towards banks, auditors, and payroll provider. Supports in various questions such as pension and employment related items.
- Manager for 1 Senior Accountant in Oslo
An ideal candidate is already an established Finance Manager from international company. The candidate has both a strategic and analytical mindset with proven execution capabilities.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Minimum 10 years of background in accounting, business and/or corporate controlling positions.
- Experience in working at the management team and sharing the overall responsibility on performance of finance function (business focus)
- Experience on growth company with large amount of transactions
- Strong consolidation & reporting background
- Knowledge of an international accounting standard (IFRS)
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive, innovating approach to work
- Experience in AARO, Exflow or similar systems,
- A team player with attention to detail and follow up
- Very good communication, collaboration, and presentation skills towards internal and external stakeholders
- Managerial experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Fluent business English, Native level Norwegian language
- Strong Business oriented mindset with cost focus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and decision-making, solution-oriented way-of-working
- High level of integrity and quality focus
- Willingness to continually learn and utilize new technologies, challenge the old ways-of-working when needed.
- Good ability to lead and manage personnel
- People centric and purpose driven
- Demonstrating high level of E2E accountability
- Positive and respectful towards colleagues coming from different cultures, strives for increased diversity
- Team first mindset; always demonstrates inclusive and constructive leadership behaviours
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Has outstanding customer (internal and external) service mindset and can deliver that service with excellence to all stakeholders
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY?
For this position, AIMS International Sweden is operating as a Recruitment Agency for AddSecure AS. To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The responsible recruitment consultant is Mikko Taipale, Partner, Executive Search Consultant at AIMS International Sweden. Contact details can be found through the following link: https://aimsinternational.com/sv/consultant/mikko-taipale/