AddSecure is a leading European provider of secure IoT connectivity solutions for critical communication and secure data. AddSecure currently supplies more than 50,000 customers in the security industry, rescue services, building security and automation, digital care services, construction, transport and logistics, electricity and water supply, smart cities, etc. with IoT services that ensure the life- and business-critical business. This helps to save lives, protect property and vital societal functions, and ensure stable business operations. AddSecure AS and Smart Alarms division in Norway has a turnover in 200 MNOK and we are around 50 employees located in Oslo.
Join us and become our Senior Accountant for AddSecure AS and our Smart Alarms business division in Norway.
Primary responsibilities include operational accountability of Smart Alarms accounting in Norway and to provide accurate and timely information to various internal and external stakeholders.
Role reports to Finance Manager, Smart Alarms in Norway. The role is under recruitment process. Role is based in Oslo.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operationally manages accounting
- Makes sure that the data provided by the accounting department / external accounting services provider are accurate and in line with the local accounting standards
- Manages independently year-end closing and reporting of financials
- Management of supplier invoices
- Tax and VAT reporting
- Bank and account reconciliation
- Produces monthly financial statements
- Ad hoc reporting
- Ensure quality and drive improvement projects to reduce closing time, implement KPI´s to ensure smooth closing process
- Work proactively to identify and resolve potential accounting or process issues
- Maintain the Group’s Chart of Account and Management Accounting structure
An ideal candidate is already an established Accountant. The candidate has operational and analytical mindset with proven execution capabilities.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Minimum 10 years of operational background in accounting,
- Experience on growth company with large amount of transactions
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive, innovating approach to work
- Experience ERP user, previous experience in Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2017 is a merit.
- Experience in Exflow or similar systems,
- A team player with attention to detail and follow up
- Very good communication, collaboration, and presentation skills towards internal and external stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Fluent business English, native level Norwegian language
- Strong delivery-oriented mindset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and decision-making, solution-oriented way-of-working
- High level of integrity and quality focus
- Willingness to continually learn and utilize new technologies, challenge the old ways-of-working when needed.
- Demonstrating high level of E2E accountability
- Positive and respectful towards colleagues coming from different cultures, strives for increased diversity
- Team first mindset; always demonstrates inclusive and constructive behaviours
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Has outstanding customer (internal and external) service mindset and can deliver that service with excellence to all stakeholders
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload even when there are conflicting priorities
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY?
For this position, AIMS International Sweden is operating as a Recruitment Agency for AddSecure AS. To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The responsible recruitment consultant is Mikko Taipale, Partner, Executive Search Consultant at AIMS International Sweden. Contact details can be found through the following link: https://aimsinternational.com/sv/consultant/mikko-taipale/